Located in booth #7929, Bosch Rexroth is exhibiting the latest in connected automation and Internet of Things (IoT) April 8-11 at Automate 2019 in Chicago
Experience Rexroth's innovative technology solutions firsthand at Automate 2019, April 8-11, in booth #7929 at McCormick Place in Chicago. Rexroth's Mechatronics@Work, Factory of the Future showcase will demonstrate the capability for Bosch Rexroth technologies to achieve customizable batch sizes. With its multi-technology design, Rexroth's Smart Assembly 4.0 Conveyor promotes the i4.0 compatibility of products from Rexroth's linear motion, assembly and automation technology portfolio.
Rexroth's booth highlights include:
• The Mechatronics@Work demo collects and displays machine and
production data to produce a customized package.
• With its onboard IoT Gateway, the Smart Assembly 4.0 Conveyor can
display any parameter on the system as well as communicate with
other devices and display their data.
• The Smart Assembly 4.0 Conveyor collects and shares i4.0 data with
other systems for manufacturing transparency.
• The ActiveAssist Workstation offers intuitive worker guidance,
allowing teams to easily visualize information.
• The ActiveCockpit is an interactive data visualization and
communications platform designed to support employees and
• Rexroth's I4.0 Cube is a four-sided, interactive touchscreen display
that showcases Rexroth's latest Industry 4.0 innovations.
Bosch Rexroth will display the automation technologies required to make the
Factory of the Future a reality of the present. Stop by booth #7929 and see
Bosch Rexroth's Factory of the Future! Now. Next. Beyond.
For more information, visit www.boschrexroth-us.com/automate