Integration Objects is world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things IIoT, cyber security, predictive and prescriptive analytics for enterprises, process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions.
Integration Objects announced the release of its OPC UA Client Toolkit.
The OPC UA Client Toolkit includes the following features:
• Discovery of OPC UA servers available on the network
OPC UA Discovery allows OPC UA Client to identify available OPC UA servers, and determine how to make connections with them.
• Managing local and remote connections to multiple OPC UA Servers
OPC UA Client toolkit manages multiple OPC UA server connections. It also offers a secure connectivity to local and remote servers.
• Offering multiple OPC UA functionalities
OPC UA Client toolkit enables creating a secure session with OPC UA Server, browsing and managing the OPC UA server address space, monitoring real-time data and alarms and conditions, and exploring history data.
• Royalty free runtime distribution
OPC UA Client Toolkit is licensed per development machine. You can distribute the runtime version of your OPC UA client applications for free, which allows your users to use your software without purchasing their own license.
• Support of UA TCP, HTTP and HTTPS transport protocols
• Support of Visual Studio 2013 and higher
• Support of 32 bit and 64 bit applications