The new Model A58SB absolute bus encoder
THE MODEL A58SB ABSOLUTE ENCODER is designed for harsh factory and plant floor environments. Heavy duty, rugged and reliable, this shaft absolute encoder is available in both single and multi-turn resolution. As an absolute encoder, it is especially suited to applications where an encoder needs to retain position information after power-off scenarios.
The Model A58SB offers:
The A58SB Absolute Encoder offers:
- Multi-turn resolution up to 43 bits
- Up to 16 bits of single-turn resolution
- SSI and CANopen® communications
- 58 mm diameter housing
- Shaft in 6 mm or 10 mm
- Synchro or clamping flange available
- M12 axial or radial connector, in 5-pin (CANopen®) or 8-pin (SSI)
- Operating temperature range of -40° C to 85° C
- Sealing rating of IP65 on the shaft, with the balance of the unit rated to IP67
- Internal resistor option
- Durable magnetic technology
- Proven turns counting technology with no gears or batteries
- Continuous digital position monitoring
- Ability to retain absolute position after a power outage
- Can be used in draw wire applications, with the EPC Model LCX
- Can be used with a bracket and measuring wheel for a linear measurement solution
Questions? Contact EPC for more information.
Pleora Technologies - Digitize Manual Manufacturing
Vaira™ helps manufacturers digitize, automate, and upgrade error-prone manual processes and decisions to boost productivity and increase profits by helping humans make decisions consistent, reliable, and traceable. The camera-based solution is powered by a scalable suite of shop floor-ready apps built on proven machine vision and AI expertise for frontline manufacturing operations, with two-way integration to resource planning tools to help drive continuous analysis, insight, and improvements. Start digitizing immediately, streamlining processes customized to your unique requirements and reduce errors that lead to costs, delays, and quality concerns.