FABTECH 2015 will be held from November 9th - 12th in Chicago, Illinois. This RoboticsTomorrow.com Special Tradeshow report aims to bring you news, articles and products from this years event.
Brandon Hetherington for | RoboticsTomorrow
RoboticsTomorrow.com - Special Tradeshow Coverage of FABTECH Chicago 2015.
North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event heads to McCormick Place in Chicago, IL USA. The upcoming event is expected to cover more than 550,000 net square feet and anticipates over 40,000 attendees and 1,500 exhibiting companies. FABTECH provides a convenient ‘one stop shop’ venue where you can meet with world-class suppliers, see the latest industry products and developments, and find the tools to improve productivity, increase profits and discover new solutions to all of your metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing needs.
Visit the FABTECH 2015 Website.
This article will assist you in finding what you are interested in at FABTECH.
- What is at FABTECH
- Robotics Related Exhibits and Sessions
- Robotics Companies at the Expo
- News From the Show - Updated Often - Send us your news releases
- Other articles and features about FABTECH from around the Internet
At FABTECH 2015:
- Explore a show floor of 1,600+ exhibitors offering processing and packaging solutions for virtually every industry. - Search Exhibitor List
- More than 40,000 manufacturing professionals are expected to attend the four-day event.
- North America’s largest collaboration of technology, equipment and knowledge in the metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing industries, will offer more than 100 education sessions at this year’s event.
FABTECH 2015 – Show your PRIDE! Social Contest. Tell us why you are prideful – create a video, take a picture or just write a few sentences telling us why you’re proud to take part in your industry, work with your coworkers and be a part of FABTECH 2015. The top submissions in each of the four categories will win a 3D printed scale replica of one of the iconic lions that stand guard at the Art Institute of Chicago. Winners will also receive 4 tickets to visit the Art Institute of Chicago. More Information:
Here are some must sees for the Robotics Industry attendees of this years FABTECH.
Robotic Welding Competition
Contestants have the chance to prove their robotic welding prowess in a two-part competition which includes a hands-on practical test and a written examination. Both portions are timed, with the practical exam requiring a thorough knowledge of the art of robot programming, safety, and weld inspection. The practical portion will be judged based on speed, accuracy, and quality of the completed weld.
For the first time this year, contestants will also be divided into two separate classes: amateur and professional. The amateur class will include students or potential students in the robotic arc welding field, while the professional class is reserved for people already employed in a robotic welding field. Learn more and register today!
FEATURED EXPERT PANEL SESSION
What Additive Manufacturing/3-D Printing Means for the Metal Fabrication Industry
Additive Manufacturing is experiencing change and growth, but how can this innovation help improve your business? Business leaders in the Additive Manufacturing industry will discuss where we are in this technology and where it is going. What are the new challenges? How should a company invest in the technology? How does this new type of manufacturing change the way that we do business? Attendees can gain perspectives into this technology in terms of making metal parts and how the continued evolution of technology and pricing structure affect high-mix, low-volume manufacturers as well as reducing the cost of complex part production for metal manufacturers.
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
State of the Industry Executive Outlook: Advanced Manufacturing
Visit RoboticsTomorrow.com Sponsors at the show:
ATI Industrial Automation
Check out this interview about FABTECH 2015 with Kristen Fairbrother, Marketing Communications Leader for DE-STA-CO
Robotmaster (Jabez Technologies)
Interview with Chahe Bakmazjian, Business Team Leader for Robotmaster
News from FABTECH 2015: Updated regularly so check back for more as the show approaches - Send us your news releases
Marketing Experts to Make Repeat Appearance at the Nation's Premier Manufacturing Industry Event-FABTECH 2015
Uniweld Set To Exhibit At Fabtech 2015 In Chicago With New And Innovative Products
- FORMITALY Arrives In North America At FABTECH 2015
- FABTECH 2015 Special Events Feature Manufacturing Leaders and Innovators
- ABB to feature a range of advanced technology robotic welding demos for fabricators of all sizes at FABTECH 2015
- Eisele Connectors to Showcase New Solutions for the North American Manufacturing Industry at 2015 FABTECH Show
- Cosen Launches MechaLogix Cosen Predictive Computing - a Cloud Based Machine Monitoring Technology
- FABTECH 2015 to Offer a Robust Lineup of Education Sessions at Chicago's McCormick Place
The content & opinions in this article are the author’s and do not necessarily represent the views of ManufacturingTomorrow
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.