Trust is key to the Oil & Gas industry - and to the energy sector as a whole. So the announcement of DNV certification for Protolabs' metal additive manufacturing service will provide important assurances around part performance and equipment safety for the demanding conditions of the sector.
Ultimaker PETG's versatility makes it the go-to material to standardize processes
ESPRIT CAM improves productivity for long part machining by automating multi-spindle program creation
ESPRIT TNG 4.7's accurate simulation of spindle transfers and bar pulls enables manufacturers to exploit multi-tasking machinery with high productivity program creation of error-free toolpaths.
Desktop Metal Acquires Adaptive3D, Adding Best-in-Class Elastomer Capabilities to Growing Materials Portfolio
Adaptive3D Acquisition Enables High-Volume, Additive Manufacturing for One of the Fastest Growing Segments in the Industry: End-Use Elastomeric Parts
- Leading-edge Senella® soft tissue technology awarded for excellence in B2B / medical technologies
• Financing accelerates Nexa3D's commercial activities and propels its development of groundbreaking technologies • Company made significant technical breakthroughs, strengthened its global partner channel and scaled up its infrastructure • Plans to participate at the 16th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference on May 17, to discuss how Nexa3D delivers on the momentous shift to production-grade polymer additive manufacturing
Sakuu Poised to Unlock Mainstream Adoption of Electric Vehicles with World's First EV Battery 3D Printer
- New multi-material, multi-process additive manufacturing platform solves issues of performance and cost, using 50% fewer materials to deliver up to twice the energy capacity in the same space or the same energy in half the space - High-volume production of complex functional devices for a host of other applications, also enabled
- Extends End-to-End Digital Manufacturing Platform with New Traditional Manufacturing Partners - Now Offering Six Traditional Manufacturing Technologies to Service Growing $39 Billion Digital Manufacturing Market - Provides Full Traceability Across Digital and Traditional Manufacturing Methods - Enables Customers to Scale Seamlessly in Transforming Digital Files into Physical Products
The partnership arises from growing demand for zero-waste supply chain manufacturing to support companies' sustainable development goals
The new business entity will be known as MacLean Formetrix and will be based in the Detroit suburb of Macomb Township, MI. The unit will be led by General Manager Greg Rizzo. Harald Lemke, formerly of Formetix, has joined MacLean Formetrix as Director of Product Management.
Wayland Additive sells first system to Exergy Solutions which ignites collaboration to address wear using Vibenite®
From customized protective gear to high-performance, bespoked athletic footwear, consumer goods manufacturers are rushing to fill market demand for tailored products
Following the acquisition by Protolabs in January 2021, the company changes its name to strengthen its position as the global outsourcing solution for custom part manufacturing
One of the most important decisions to make before starting an injection molding project is choosing the right type of molds. Both mold materials, aluminum and steel have their own pros and cons. And the choice is highly subjective to the specifics of the project. Thus, this paper reflects the main points regarding the decision.
SLM Solutions Launches its "Print the Future" Competition - an Open Call to Creative Minds Around the Globe
• SLM Solutions launches a callout to engineers, designers and artists to submit their 3D designs for its "Print the Future" competition • The winner will have their design printed by an SLM Solutions system, and it will be showcased on the company's social media platforms
Records 31 to 45 of 3545
Additive & 3D Printing - Featured Product
Xometry is your source for custom parts. Now, in addition to getting instant quotes on 3D Printing, CNC Machining, Sheet Metal, and Injection Molding, customers can create and send RFQs for die casting, stamping, and extrusion work to our nationwide network of pre-vetted manufacturers with just a 2D drawing. You will receive and be able to review responses from qualified shops within 7 days on an advanced web-based RFQ management platform. To learn more go directly to our site to issue and RFQ today. Stop wasting time managing RFQs through email and by phone, and start issuing RFQs at scale and in the cloud.