e-con Systems™, a leading embedded camera company, launches DepthVista - a Time of Flight (ToF) camera that comes with a combination of a ToF depth sensor for depth measurement and the AR0234 color global shutter sensor from Onsemi for object identification.
DepthVista is a high-resolution depth camera that is capable of capturing 640×480 depth maps at a frame rate of 30 fps. This allows autonomous mobile robots and guided vehicles to perceive their environment and navigate safely. One of the notable features of DepthVista is that it does not require ambient illumination for optimal performance, making it suitable for systems operating in low light or even complete darkness. Furthermore, the depth calculation is performed in the camera itself, eliminating the need for it to be performed on the application side. This reduces computational load and provides a ready-to-use frame with the necessary depth information.
Key features of DepthVista:
• Depth and RGB stream in a single frame: Allow for object recognition as well as depth measurement in a single frame.
• No need for ambient lighting: Suitable for systems that operate in low light or even total darkness
• Depth calculation within camera: Eliminating the need to perform it on the application side, which reduces computational overhead.
• Depth with high resolution: Capturing a 640x480 depth map at 30 fps allows autonomous vehicles and robots to accurately perceive their surroundings for navigation and object recognition.
• Far mode and close-range mode: Offers a maximum and minimum range of 6 meters and 0.2 meter respectively.
A combination of the features mentioned above makes DepthVista suitable for applications such as
• Autonomous mobile robots like warehouse robots, and service robots
• Robotic arms
• Autonomous guided vehicles
• People counting in Retail Analytics
• Face recognition based anti-spoofing devices
• Patient care/Patient monitoring
Customers interested in evaluating DepthVista - can purchase the product from e-con Systems' online store. Please visit the DepthVista product page and click the buy now button to navigate to the webstore and purchase the product.
Customization and integration support
e-con Systems™ will provide all the necessary customization services and end-to-end integration support for DepthVista to meet your application's unique requirements. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for any customization or integration support.
About e-con Systems™
e-con Systems™ is a leading OEM camera manufacturer with 18+ years of experience and expertise in embedded vision. It focuses on delivering vision and camera solutions to industries such as retail, medical and industrial. The company's wide portfolio of products includes MIPI camera modules, GMSL cameras, USB 3.1 Gen 1 cameras, stereo cameras, etc with both rolling and global shutter sensors. e-con Systems™ strives to become a global leader in the embedded vision space through continuous innovation and helping its customers accelerate product development and reduce time to market. It has built over 250+ product solutions and shipped over 2 million cameras around the globe. What sets the company apart is its deep expertise in building customized product designs to ensure rapid prototyping through custom modifications in camera hardware as well as software which include form factor modifications, ISP tuning, carrier board development, lens calibration, and much more. Click here to know more about e-con's suite of customization services.
For more information, please contact:
VP - Business Development
e-con Systems™ Inc., +1 408 766 7503
e-con Systems™ India Pvt. Ltd., +91 44 40105522
Note: References to corporate, product, or other names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.