IoT Tech Expo: The leading Internet of Things conference announces keynote speakers for upcoming global event in London 2017
The world leading IoT conference will arrive in London on January 23-24th, with keynote speakers from the likes of Shell, Rolls-Royce, SSE, Maersk, Thyssenkrupp, Sky, Nest, Ford, Heathrow Airport and more. The 2-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation to government, logistics to retail, with a total of 7 conference tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
3 November 2016: The world leading IoT conference will arrive in London on January 23-24th, with keynote speakers from the likes of Shell, Rolls-Royce, SSE, Maersk, Thyssenkrupp, Sky, Nest, Ford, Heathrow Airport and more. The 2-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation to government, logistics to retail, with a total of 7 conference tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
A recent study by Machina Research predicts the total number of IoT connections to grow from 6 billion in 2015 to 27 billion in 2025, a CAGR of 16%. Cellular connections will grow from 334 million at the end of 2015 to 2.2 billion by 2025, with 45% of those within the ‘Connected Car' sector. With this in mind, the event will feature speakers from Rolls-Royce, Ford and Jaguar Land Rover who will be discussing the future of connected vehicles.
Keynote speakers include:
- Paul Stein, Director of Research and Technology, Rolls-Royce
- David Bunch, Global VP, Retail Marketing & Chairman of Shell Brands International, Shell
- Michael Jary, Director of Connected Homes, SSE plc
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- Joseph Valente, Apprentice 2015 Winner & Managing Director, Impra-Gas
- Francois Girodolle, Head of European Product Partnerships, Nest
- Henrik Jorring, Senior IT Manager, Liner Operations, Maersk Line IT
- Blaine Tookey, Technology Principal, BP
- Scott Lyons, Connected Vehicle and Services, Ford
- Andreas Schierenbeck, Chairman of the Executive Board, Thyssenkrupp Elevator AG
- Steven Woodward, Senior Solution Architect, Astra Zeneca
- Colin Mair, Head of Innovation and Trials, IT Futures, Heathrow Airport
- Sudhi Sinha, VP, Product Development, Building Technology & Services, Johnson Controls
- Julia Bonder-LeBerre, Senior Privacy & Data Protection Counsel, MasterCard Worldwide
- Christian Deilmann, Managing Director, tado°
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Department & Grow Smarter Coordinator, City of Stockholm
- Kalman Tiboldi, Chief Business Innovation Officer, TVH Group
To see all of the above speakers and more at the IoT Tech Expo Global please visit the website to register your pass. Advanced prices end Friday 4th November so register now to save up to £450 on your all-access gold pass!
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
• IoT Tech Expo Global: 23-24th January 2017, Olympia, London
• IoT Tech Expo Europe: 1-2nd June 2017, Estrel, Berlin
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.