Are you Ready? Worldwide Cross-Border eCommerce Set to Reach US$424 Billion by 2021
Said to reach US$424 billion by 2021, worldwide cross-border eCommerce is on a growth trajectory twice as fast as in-country eCommerce, and will by 2021, make up 15% of total online sales. Digitally connected middle-class consumers with rising affluence located in Southeast Asia are ear-marked to be key contributors to this explosive growth, with fashion and beauty products as the top category.
Amidst tough competition, brands need to reach their customers fast, and through the right channels - there is no "one-size-fits-all-markets" strategy. Are you are looking for the right platform and partner to scale globally? Or are you planning to do it on your own? What about cross-border fulfilment? Have you gotten the intricacies figured out yet?
Join us at the 2018 edition of LMFAsia from 15 - 16 March 2018 as we deep-dive into the following key cross-border eCommerce discussions:
- Cross-border market entry readiness & easiness
- Overcoming logistical & payments challenges
- Achieving transparent product movement tracking across the globe
- ASEAN Single Window: Streamlining Trade Rules for Trade Facilitation
- Understanding regulations, customs and tax considerations
These topics and more, will be discussed at LMFAsia 2018 Conference.