PACK EXPO 2015 will be held from September 28th - 30th in Las Vegas, Nevada. This RoboticsTomorrow.com Special Tradeshow report aims to bring you news, articles and products from this years event.
Brandon Hetherington for | RoboticsTomorrow.com
RoboticsTomorrow.com - Special Tradeshow Coverage of PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2015.
From 1995 to today, PACK EXPO Las Vegas has steadily grown into the largest processing and packaging event of the year—an event known for showcasing the innovation of top-tier suppliers. It’s where corporate- and plant-level managers, engineers, production professionals, brand managers and package designers can connect with suppliers, talk shop and gain perspective on the industry to stay ahead of the game.
Visit the PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2015 Website.
This article will assist you in finding what you are interested in at the Expo.
- What is at Pack Expo 2015
- Robotics Related Exhibits and Sessions
- Robotics Companies at the Expo
- News From the Show - Updated Often - Send us your news releases
- Other articles and features about Pack Expo from around the Internet
At PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2015:
- Explore a show floor of 1,800+ exhibitors offering processing and packaging solutions for virtually every industry. - Search Exhibitor List
- Exchange ideas with nearly 30,000 industry professionals representing over 40 vertical markets.
- Watch technologies in action, up close, on the sprawling 800,000+ net square-foot show floor.
- Easily find solutions specific to branding (containers, materials and labeling), confectionery, processing and reusable packaging in targeted show floor pavilions.
- Meet industry peers and consult with experts in networking lounges for baking & snack, beverage and candy industry professionals.
- Attend free, educational presentations throughout each day right on the show floor.
Here are some must sees for the Robotics Industry attendees of this years PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
The Center for Trends and Technology: Improving Production Through Innovation (CTT) (Booth C-4829)
CTT will feature contributions from five Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork members: Cisco Systems, Grantek Systems Integration, Interstates Controls, Microsoft and Stone Technologies. They’ll demonstrate and discuss the connected enterprise working environment, network connectivity, security, remote access, safety, serialization and line integration. View schedule of sessions.
The PACK EXPO Innovation Stage (Booth C-1041, C-1045 and C-1049)
Presentations on the Innovation Stage at PACK EXPO Las Vegas—actually multiple stages—give you a heads-up on breakthrough technologies and techniques with applications in a wide variety of industries. Free, 30-minute presentations are scheduled every hour of the day. View schedule of sessions.
The “Future of Pneumatics” Exhibit (Booth C-1244)
The “Future of Pneumatics” exhibit will give end-users at PACK EXPO Las Vegas another impressive glimpse into the future of pneumatic technology.
Several innovations relevant to packaging and process technologies will be on display. Staffed by the students who have helped develop these innovations, and by the industry representatives who are working to bring them to market, the exhibit will feature:
- Pneumatic Exhaust Gas Recovery System
- Controlled Stirling Power Unit
- Continuous Position Feedback Sensor
The Processing Zone - Located in the Upper South Hall
Visit RoboticsTomorrow.com Sponsors at the show:
ATI Industrial Automation
Harmonic Drive LLC
Pack Expo Booth #S-605
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. / MEAU
Staubli Corporation/Multi-Contact USA
Universal Robots USA
News from PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2015: Updated regularly so check back for more as the show approaches - Send us your news releases
- Neocortex Artificial Intelligence Provides Flexibility for DePeuter Packaging Solutions' Robotic Systems
- Novation Industries Exhibiting at Pack Expo Las Vegas September 28-30, 2015
- Pro Mach Introduces an Advanced Remote Monitoring and Service Technology Optimized for Packaging Lines at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2015
- Intelli-Torq from Closure Systems International Reduces Complaints, Improves Application Consistency
- Rethink Robotics' Sawyer Robot Set for Global Deployment
- Axon Introduces New Remote Monitoring and Remote Service Capability for Its Mandrel-Style Shrink Sleeve Applicators at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2015
- Roberts PolyPro Introduces a New High Speed Series of Robotic Bottle Handle Applicators - Up to 60 Cases per Minute - at Pack Expo 2015
- Pro Mach Brings a Flexible Packaging Emporium of Solutions to Pack Expo 2015
- Shuttleworth's Booth at Pack Expo 2015 Is a One-Stop-Shop for State-of-the-Art Conveying Solutions
- Lenze Americas Announces Sponsorship of PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2015
- The Pro Mach End of Line Group Showcases at Pack Expo 2015 an Integrated End of Line Packaging System
- Universal Robots Raises the Bar on Collaborative Robotics at Pack Expo
- Tekkra Showcases an Innovative Entry-Level Shrink Wrapping and Bundling System at Pack Expo 2015
- KLEENLine Introduces a Fast, Quiet and Small Footprint Lane Switch Conveyor at Pack Expo 2015
Other must read articles about PACK EXPO from around the internet.
PMMI releases final Innovation Stage schedule - Health Care Packaging
9 case packing systems you can kick the tires on - Packaging Digest
Pharmaceutical Industry Takes Center Stage in PACK Solutions Challenge - Automation World
The content & opinions in this article are the author’s and do not necessarily represent the views of ManufacturingTomorrow
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.