Automate 2017 will be held from April 3rd - 6th at Chicago's McCormick Place. This ManufacturingTomorrow.com Special Tradeshow report aims to bring you news, articles and products from this years event.
US Digital is pleased to announce the launch of the E4T, their latest series of miniature high performance optical encoders. The E4T series delivers a marked performance increase over similar encoder models and designed to be an enhanced replacement for the E4P encoder series.
The E4T utilizes state of the art transmissive optical sensing technology, and incorporates US Digital's own proprietary OptoASIC. Assembly of the E4T is simple and efficient and retains the previous E4P's form factor.
Key features of the new E4T include:
• Mechanically and Electrically Interchangeable with E4P
• Improved Quadrature Signal Strength
• 100 kHz Frequency Response
• Transmissive Optical Design
• Collet Style Push on Optical Disk Design (Patent Pending)
• Simple & Efficient Assembly Process
As with all of our products the E4T is designed and manufactured in their Vancouver, Washington USA facility and is available for purchase as of December 2014.